My family and I went to Movenpick in Ain Sokhna for 4 days. The staff was truly amazing, from the front desk to the animation team, especially animation team, they are professional.
My kids enjoyed a lot in swimming pool and at the beach, we enjoyed a lot with the show every night.
food are good and rooms also, my family and me enjoyed a lot, we spent a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ein El Sokhna is one of Egypt’s magical destinations that is yet to be discovered. The naturally breathtaking setting of the Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna, together with distinctive Swiss Hospitality accompanied by true Egyptian service and warmth, will surely make your stay particularly memorable. The unique surroundings will stimulate the senses since we are located directly on the Red Sea, one of the world’s most beautiful shores, which make this an exotic paradise for beach holidays, desert safaris and discovering the wonders of the underwater world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Sokhna
- Moevenpick Hotel Ain Sukhna
- Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna Egypt/Ain Sukhna