“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort   |   64 km Suez-Zaafarana Road, Ain Sukhna, Egypt   |
Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Ain Sukhna
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

It is one of the best hotels in Sokhna, nice rooms, food is excellent, the best food I ever eat in Sokhna. Service is good, no much entertainment like other hotels in Sokhna.
I'll recommend it. However, it is a bit expensive compared to other hotels in Sokhna.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

479 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
Cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I spent 3 nights, fully enjoyed our staying there.
Already stayed in other resorts in sokhna but Movenpick is different and hospitality is the best.
Food and other services are excellent beside entertainment for the whole the family.

This time I experienced the new animation team show especially Kareem Essam who was helpful and friendly as expected, good work and keep up.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

It’s the first time to book in Movenpick El sokhna for one night with my family. I have relied on my previous experience with other Movenpick hotels in Sharm Elsheikh and ElGoona in Egypt but was very disappointed by the level of service that appeared to be very bad and inefficient as was never expected especially for a high rate booking. Reasons as follows:

My family and I have checked in at 3pm which is a very late timing as its according to the Hotel's rules and we have asked for an earlier check in to catch up our stay for one night but there were no flexibility at all although the check out timing is at 12pm!
We have booked 2 rooms, one double deluxe and one triple. By default and having paid the rate of a triple bed room we were supposed to find the room already equipped by the third bed which wasn’t the case for a silly and non reasonable reasons and that was even secured later after having more than 3 calls to the reception to bring the extra bed which took them around 2 hours!!

The extra bed provided was totally unclean and even the house keeper was debating the opposite and after checking him self he agreed and apologized. The same happened for the double room as we ordered in advance before arriving an extra bed and we went through the same hassle.

Additionally, the bathroom sink in the triple room was locked that doesn’t dispose off the water. Again this took us hours to bring the maintenance man to fix it for 2 times a day. Most of the lamps were not working in both rooms.

This resulted in that we spent around 3 hours in our rooms waiting for all these issues to be fixed as we couldn’t trust the reception or the house keeping staff to do all these while we are out of the rooms as it already got fixed only through several phone calls.

Conclusion: we made the same feedback to the Hotel’s manager and stressed on the necessity to take this feedback in a serious manner as this ruins the reputation of the hotel and impacts the rest of the chain. Myself, I have cascaded the same feedback to the travel agent in the Company where I do work not to deal with Movenpick Hotel or arrange booking in it to any of our Company’s staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for two nights it was good vacation, rooms are spacious, indoor restaurant is small but outdoor is spacious and noisy, service was good but slow for serving, very friendly crew, overall its better than most of Ain Sukhna hotels

• Stayed May 2013
cairo,egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

best regards to the animation team which because of them the would be boring and they are the reaseon to get back there again really movenpick should give thim a good priorety because they are the reason who gets us back there thnx animation team alottttttttt -tito-hosam-boodi-mirna
really enjoyed with you and hope to see them soon again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have had the chance to hold my wedding at the 29th of March 2013. My stay was including 1 night before and after. The day we arrived dinner was a bit disappointing and made me worry about the wedding buffet. However the grilled section was very good. Luckily enough for me as a bride wedding buffet was excellent, staff were super friendly to my guests and every thing asked for was fullfilled in no time, cheif and F&B managers were attending the whole wedding with full attention. Reservations and check in process were very smooth with out a single complain from my family and friends. Despite the multiple changes that we made, the team were very tolerant and the member in charge of our wedding helped with almost ever request we had.
I would highly recommend them as a wedding venue.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Professional team... Hotel location is brilliant ...... Very helpful stuff ........ Perfect animation ...... Very special pool view ....... Dinning is so tasty and with good variety ..... Good program for kids and good gym ....... I enjoyed my vacation so much there

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Moevenpick Resort El Sokhna? Share your experiences!