TRYP hotel at Barcelona airport was quiet, clean and comfortable, though overdue for interior painting. The breakfast buffet was quite abundant. Airport shuttle ran every 20 minutes most of the day, but reserve your space. Since it is in a commercial park the nearest restaurants are too far to walk and the hotel restaurant, which opens at 8:00 pm, and room service, available all day, are options. We chose the latter which was quite good and prompt. Taxi from downtown was about 25 Euro, and it's 10 minutes from the hotel to Terminal 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Especially designed for travellers who land in Barcelona for connecting flights to holiday or business destinations, amongst its excellent services the TRYP Barcelona Aeropuerto provides a free airport shuttle 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to Terminal 1 (T1) and Terminal 2 (T2). AEROPORT DE BARCELONE: 2 KM AVE (TGV): SANTS ESTACIO: 10 KM FIRA GRAN VIA 2: 8 KM PORT DE BARCELONE: 11 KM SAGRADA FAMILIA: 15 KM LES RAMBLAS: 13 KM PARC GUELL: 16 KM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto Hotel Barcelona
- Sol Melia Barcelona Aeropuerto
- Tryp Barcelona Aeropuerto Province Of Barcelona, Spain