I arrived at the airport at 10pm and tried to get a taxi to the hotel but was told by the taxi driver he would only take me for a set price of 25 euros despite being so close. I decided just to call the hotel and they sent the hotel minibus to pick me up, although I had to wait 20 minutes from when I called. The hotel itself is quite old-fashioned but the rooms are nice enough. I ordered a coffee on room service in the morning and was charged 5 euros! The breakfast was ok- a variety of cakes, fruit, croissants, bacon, eggs etc. Overall, it's a reasonably priced hotel if you need somewhere close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This design hotel offers a free shuttle to Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, located 4 km away. It offers a sauna, gym, indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Ciutat del Prat feature modern decor and a flat-screen TV. There are free non-alcoholic drinks in the minibar. The hotel’s classic-style Sinfonia Restaurant offers fresh Mediterranean food. There is also a cafe-bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Barcelona’s Fira Congress Centre is 8 km away from the Ciutat del Prat. El Prat de Llobregat Train Station is just 12 minutes’ walk from the hotel, connecting you with central Barcelona in under 20 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Salles Hotel Ciutat del Prat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salles Ciutat Del Prat Barcelona
- Salles Hotel Ciutat Del Prat Province Of Barcelona, Spain