We stayed here 4 nights while attending Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Pros: The hotel was spotlessly clean with a huge marble bathroom. I loved the laminate floors in the bedroom,since hotel carpets usually gross me out! Room was ample sized and quiet. Breakfast Buffet was adequate and convenient before heading off to the Fira Gran Via (food service there is AWFUL! Staff was helpful and pleasant. Shuttle service was excellent. Cons: Location is not convenient for sightseeing. There is really nothing in the area aside from some small shops/cafes. We took trains ( 2 blocks away) and taxis everywhere.
Overall it was a positive experience, especially given the reasonable cost of the room
- Also Known As:
- Salles Ciutat Del Prat Barcelona
- Salles Hotel Ciutat Del Prat Province Of Barcelona, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This design hotel offers a free shuttle to Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, located 4 km away. It offers a sauna, gym, indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Ciutat del Prat feature modern decor and a flat-screen TV. There are free non-alcoholic drinks in the minibar. The hotel’s classic-style Sinfonia Restaurant offers fresh Mediterranean food. There is also a cafe-bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Barcelona’s Fira Congress Centre is 8 km away from the Ciutat del Prat. El Prat de Llobregat Train Station is just 12 minutes’ walk from the hotel, connecting you with central Barcelona in under 20 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Salles Hotel Ciutat del Prat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.