booked 3 weeks 9th - 30th october, back to see all our friends again, had not met hurricane sandy before !!!!!!!!. do not want to see him again, but what an experiance. lots of damage to hotel & beach. but what a team Manuel has got round him. Liszandro - Lena and all the stall, I have to take my hat of to all of them, we have never seen such organization after such a disaster.
all the staff need more than 5* rating, no body would expect to get this sort of efficiency after what had happened. with a few hours they had got the kitchen up and running so hot food was avaliable to every one, elecricity and water took a few hour longer, once again many thanks to all the staff that looked after all the guests when they did not know how their own familys where coping or if they had a home to go back to.
MANUEL KEEP THIS TEAM TOGETHER, YOU HAVE A PERFECT TEAM.
All our love to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four -Star All Inclusive Resort with 464 rooms. Located beachfront in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguin province, where visitors will be amazed by the dazzling superposition of blues and greens from the sea, sky and costal shrubbery. This hotel complex is surrounded by extensive green areas and offers a wide variety of services and attractions. Recommended for families, weddings, honeymoons and tourist groups.Guest Rooms464 rooms: 308 Standard, 108 Standard Ocean View, 30 Standard Superior Ocean View, 6 Junior Suite, 4 Suite, 8 Family Suite Ocean ViewDining7 Restaurants (A la Carta, Buffet), 6 Bars ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Hotel Guardalavaca
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Resort
- Sol Rio De Luna y Mares Guardalavaca, Cuba - Holguin Province