“Delicious food and great view” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Trzic, Slovenia
“Delicious food and great view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Although the service took some time because the restaurant was quite crowded during our visit, the food was delicious and the staff friendly. Eventhoguh they have possibly the best location in the island, they don't take their guests for granted. Awesome Greek restaurant experience!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
GREECE
“Nice restaurant at kefalos in kos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Excellent fish restaurant. Grilled really fresh fish . Wonderful atmosphere and nice service, next to the beach. If you visit Kos is a must. i love greek islands

London, United Kingdom
“One of my go to place ever!! Great view - Great service & food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love Greek food and go to lots of Greek restaurants, but this is one of the best experiences I've had anywhere. Agios Theologos restaurant is located on the southwest part of the island of Kos, 4-5 km away from the village of Kefalos. This restaurant has possibly the best sea views, right on the beach, an excellent place to watch the sunset!!! This place is nice to go to for lunch or dinner. It has a so many flavors and tastes fresh and delicious. I enjoyed the food very much, the meat had such a rich meaty flavor, like it was aged just right. We also ordered souvlaki, mousaka, pizza, greek salad and tzatziki all very fresh and tasty. The service is quick and friendly. We really had a great time at this restaurant!!! So, If you're looking for a Greek restaurant with nice view, tasty food and friendly service, this is the place to come. Highly recommended!!!

Ludlow, United Kingdom
“wave beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This tavern is a friendly family run place fresh fish and other food on sale very clean with a good place to view the sun set well worth a visit indoor and outdoor seating

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing food, fantastic service, lovely surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

This is hands-down one of the best restaurants I have been to. Not only was the food terrific, the service was brilliant. This family-run, Greek style restaurant is the perfect choice if you want a memorable meal in Kos!
The staff looked after me so well. I told them I am a traveller on a budget and that I only had a certain amount to spend and they were more than obliging to help me. They suggested a meal that would fill me up, taste amazing and wouldn't blow my budget. I really enjoyed my food and even had some of their homemade honey cake with ice cream for desert. I am so happy I chose to eat at this place for lunch and hope I can return their one day!