“Best Gelato ever with passion and flavor” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Lucignano
Cuisines: Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dessert
Description: Home Made Ice Cream. We use only fresh Milk and Cream; No Vegetable Fats; Sorbets with minimum 50% of fruit content; only 100% pure Pistache. We strive to reach the best customer satisfaction and to offer the best possible Gelato. This because Gelato is our passion!!
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Gelato ever with passion and flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We met Ezio in a shoe shop and detoured to his gelataria later that day. So so happy! Delicious gelato and Ezio has such passion for this art. He was happy to share with us his love of gelato. We hope to see him again in Australia or in italy! Try the pistachio as a benchmark!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“EXTREMELY DISTINGUISHABLE BY ALL MEANS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

All products are really superb!! They are all freshly made in this single store (no chain or franchise!) every day with strictly natural ingredients (therefore no additives, no preservatives and no artificial colors, etc....)
The owner (Ezio) is very personable and speaks English fluently!
ABSOLUTELY NOT TO BE MISSED !!!!! it is worth a trip if you are in Tuscany !!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Sussex
“The best gelateria in Tuscany/the World!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our third time in Lucignano and Snoopy's was definitely one of the reasons we returned! The owner is multi-lingual and extremely welcoming and friendly. More importantly, the ice-cream is amazing! Every day there seems to be new flavours added - I managed to try 14 flavours during our stay - and every single one was delicious. Limone was probably my favourite whilst the children loved the 'commercial' flavours such as Nutella or Kinder Egg. A visit to Snoopy's is a must if you are nearby in Tuscany.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Good Gellato”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Its hard to say al great deal about a gelatoria... They are places you notice when they fail. This place is run by a very nice guy, and it is very pleasant. It is clean and has outdoor seating. The Ice Cream is good and so is the atmosphere...

Visited August 2012
Miami, Florida
“make sure you try the best gelatto before you die :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The owner is this very nice guy committed to deliver the best artisan quality gelato ever. It works!
No vegetal fat, pure fruit without artificial color, 70% cocoa. His gelato is the best one I ever had my whole life. I stayed in Lucignano for 10 days and went there to get my share of gelato every day.
You must try to understand what I'm talking about.
One night I was there having my gelatto and this kid with his mom passed by and waved to the owner, saying hi. Here is his comment: "I have two kids, and know the kids of this town. I want to give them the best quality gelatto"
Gelateria Snoopy, I miss you so much!

Via Rosini, 20 - Lucignano