“Great apartments just by a beautiful town” 4 of 5 stars
Review of B&B I Cappuccini

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lucignano
B&B I Cappuccini
You added B&B I Cappuccini to your Saves list
Via Rigutini, 1, 52046 Lucignano, Italy   |
Ranked #5 of 9 Lucignano B&B and Inns
London
“Great apartments just by a beautiful town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2010

Our apartment at I Cappuccini was fantastic - huge rooms, nicely done up with all the facilities we needed. I think we had one of the cheaper apartments, so assume the others are even more impressive. Our reception was very friendly and helpful (and patient with my rusty Italian) and we very much enjoyed our stay.

The only minor quibble was that there was quite a bit of external noise the first night, so it took a while to get to sleep. However, the following night we shut one of the doors and the noise level dropped enormously. The bedroom was big enough that it didn't feel airless, even in August.

The location is fantastic - right next to one of the main gates into the beautiful walled town of Lucignano. I didn't know Lucignano before, but it's well worth a visit. The historic centre is a very 'complete' small hill town. The food there was excellent - even by the region's very high standards - and I'd particularly reccommend Il Guccino, where we had a memorable meal.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Solo
  • Polish first

Been to B&B I Cappuccini? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about B&B I Cappuccini

Address: Via Rigutini, 1, 52046 Lucignano, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Arezzo > Lucignano
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 9 B&Bs / Inns in Lucignano
B&B I Cappuccini situated in the heart of Tuscany, just 300m from the town center in a villa with garden. The spacious rooms with private bathroom and kitchen are newly equipped. Breakfast and linen and towels are included. ... more   less

If you own or manage B&B I Cappuccini, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.