“Constantino - top hotel in downtown Juiz de Fora” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Constantino

You added Hotel Constantino to your Saves list
Hotel Constantino
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   rua Santo Antonio, 765, Juiz de Fora, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil   |
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Juiz de Fora
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Constantino - top hotel in downtown Juiz de Fora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

My client puts me in this hotel every time I visit Juiz de Fora. If it was my choice, I's still stay here. It is very convenient to downtown, large rooms, very clean, excellent service.
The reataurant is good but try outside for for lots of variety if you are staying for an extended period.

Room Tip: Ive stayed multiple times and never had a bad room. There could be street noise on lower floors at t...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Uba, MG
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

The hotel is very well located in downtown Juiz de Fora. The room I stayed was large and had a huge bathroom that I had never seen before. Service was good but they failed to find me a taxi when a requested and were not proactive to help me out. I had to find one by myself. The breakfast was tasty and had an awful lot of options. It could be a bit cheaper considering the service. Perhaps it is the best option available in this city.

• Stayed July 2011
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

I'm comparing to Victory Suites, and I have to say this is far far a better hotel. ...and CHEAPER!

Rooms aren't as big, but they are proportional to the bathroom (bathrooms at Victory were so tiny). Internet is far superior. Location has better restaurants. Service is far better. Walls aren't as thin...I can get a much better sleep. No balcony but at least a better view in my opinion.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

I would rate it a very decent hotel and one can certainly think of staying here while in Juiz de Fora.

We visited this hotel after our encounter with Caesar Business in Rio and definitely we could feel the difference. The hotel is well maintained and is a good place to stay. Rooms are very clean and cozy. The staff was very helping and courteous during our entire stay of 4 days.

Food quality is very good and even we could get chance to specially help in cooking Indian food. This shows their flexibility to accommodate our need.

Hotel is centrally located in Juiz de fora and is near to all good places, we could walk to market and restaurants.

I would certainly recommend this hotel for stay.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Constantino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Constantino

Address: rua Santo Antonio, 765, Juiz de Fora, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil
Location: Brazil > State of Minas Gerais > Juiz de Fora
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
#1 Best Value Hotel in Juiz de Fora
#2 Business Hotel in Juiz de Fora
#2 Luxury Hotel in Juiz de Fora
#2 Family Hotel in Juiz de Fora
Hotel Class:5 star — Hotel Constantino 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Constantino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Constantino Juiz De Fora, Brazil

If you own or manage Hotel Constantino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.