“the best view! and excellent service.” 4 of 5 stars

705 657 8095
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 8 restaurants in Buckhorn
Kitchener, Canada
“the best view! and excellent service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

it was nice to have this restaurant on site for the convenience and save a trip to town in the morning. a little bit more than I am used to paying, but I also dont get this view! the food is perfect, and feels/tastes homemade just for you.

Visited March 2013

% Recommend
Toronto, Canada
“Treetops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Recent Seniors 5-day Package (room and breakfast) with dinner extra. Licensed.
Breakfasts were country style - french toast with maple syrup, eggs any style with bacon or sausages. My favourite was Eggs Benedict. Bottomless cup of good coffee. Sideboard of sliced fruit, muffins, croissants. Good service.
Chef Michael prepared everything on dinner menu. Warm sliced white bread, choice of soup or salad, several entrees (pork tenderloin, lamb chops, chicken, fish, one pasta dish). Several vegetables and choice of potato or rice/grain. Sauces with meat entrees were most interesting. All desserts made by Michael and artistically plated. He came around more than once during dinner to see how we liked his preparations and to answer any questions.
I was able to take my dessert back to my room if I felt too full to eat it in the dining room.
The sunset over the lake while we were eating was magnificent.
I look forward to returning to this delightful establishment.

• Visited September 2012