“Well presented , appetizing food in a friendly atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Claremorris
Cuisines: Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
“Well presented , appetizing food in a friendly atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Often my family say when they go abroad if the locals are eating in the place. Well although im a blow in to claremorris , im from the west if Ireland and have found my feet in this buzzing little town. A huge part of this community for me is araby coffee shop. The staff are friendly and helpful. I feel involved in what's happening. I have no doubt about the freshness of food as I can sit at the bar stool and watch all the happenings of the kitchen.the food is always tasty and I can request things to my liking. To top it all off they serve the best extra strong cappuccino I've had so far, and im known as quite the coffee snob! Thank you araby for making my day and I hope all you visitors will feel likewise:-)

• Visited May 2014

Ireland
“Fantastic FACE Filling Food Factored from Friendly Funfilled Fans of Foodie Fare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Newly discovered cafe/restaurant, on my nostalgic trip back to my good friend`s locale. She brought me to "Araby Coffee House" (much more than a simple coffee house) - their menu is wide ranging, imaginative, tempting and reasonably priced. I had the "Cuban Pulled Pork" with Wedgies (and another same dish for takeaway) and my friend had the Ham Omlette. Both dishes (especially the "pulled pork") were brilliant - I was in 7th Heaven - with a large fresh "Americano" and Tea - it cost us (my friend beat me to the till) €32.05- not a "bank breaker", you will agree. With a €4 tip - it was the best "foodie experience" that I have enjoyed in ages. REST OF IRELAND PLEASE COPY. Well done "Araby" Staff and Management - congrats, well done and keep up your high standards.

• Visited April 2014
Galway, Ireland
“Left feeling hungry!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

After reading all the good reviews here, my husband and I decided to give this place a go.

My husband ordered the 'full monty' breakfast and I had the vegetarian one.
The food arrived quickly, my husband seemed happy with his breakfast although it was not exactly the big meal I think he expected.
My veggie breakfast was very sparse! Half a tomato, two potato farls, two eggs and a tablespoon on mushrooms. There were no beans so I had to take some from my husbands breakfast otherwise mine would have been really dry. There was lettuce on my plate which is a strange combination with greasy food!
I was left feeling hungry afterwards.
All in all, quite a disappointment and I don't see us returning for another visit.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Claremorris, Ireland
“Top Class breakfast anytime of the Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Myself and my wife eat there every couple of weeks. It is always a nice pleasant place to visit. Staff very friendly and always clean. No messy tables waiting to be cleared. Very varied menu but i always go for the Full Monty breakfast. Always excellent. Always good value. Recommend to every body.

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Good buzz, good service and nice deserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Dropped in for coffee and desert after seeing this on Tripadvisor and was not disappointed. It was mid afternoon and it's obviously very popular with locals and Tripadvisor readers :-)

• Visited February 2014