“Okay Hotel if not staying long” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Windsor Mill
Windsor Mill, United States
“Okay Hotel if not staying long”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is okay to stay at if you are not spending tons of time at the hotel itself. The rooms and the hotel itself are clean, and the people are nice. The hotel has more of a motel feeling because all of the doors to the rooms face outside. My room was on the front side of the hotel, and it was very noisy at night because 70 is just on the other side of the street. In terms of location, if you are looking for a hotel in the center of the city of Baltimore this hotel is not for you. However, it is very convienent to 695.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Kelsey Y
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this review, November 4, 2013

Mtaa, Coast, Kenya
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We only stayed in this hotel for two nights and I can say it was the worst hotel ever!! Once We checked into the room, I killed two baby roaches that were roaming around on the TV stand. The room and tables were extremely dusty to the point where you could draw figures with your fingers through the dust. The carpet was filthy and filled with stains everywhere. The worst part of this hotel is, we asked for a non-smoking room but by the time we left there we had inhaled so much second hand smoke. We asked if a staff could come in and freshen the room but all they did was spay some green liquid from a clear bottle with no label which got us coughing. The funny thing is that when the staff came to freshen the room, he was bare foot as if he lived in that hotel room...smh!!!!!!! This was by far the worst hotel I have ever been to. What a shame.

1 Thank Loreen S
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I would like to let you know that your comments are not only listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wish your stay with us had been exceptional, and am disappointed that we did not live up your expectations.
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

1st night (facing pool - 1st floor) hotel room was not clean... dirty spots on carpet; nail holes in walls not patched etc; found pest traps behind the tv - only because some tv channels were coming in snowy and woke up to find a iive roach in the bathroom behind the toilet.
2nd night moved to 2nd floor room facing new construction... room was much cleaner...however there was still spots that had some built up dirt.

breakfast was good; however tables in the area didn't look like had been cleaned for a couple of days..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We are very sorry that you did not have a perfect experience with us, and would like to assure you this is not our standard. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our guests, and in this case we failed to deliver. we thank you for your comments and hope we will see you again.
Catonsville, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Upon entering my room I was impressed with the cleanliness and the freshness. Usually rooms have a funky smell, but this one didn't . The beds were comfortable, and the pillows were fluffy. I was also able to get a late check out on Sunday. Will recommend to my friends and family when they come to town. Will definately stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
bhavia, General Manager at Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you for selecting the Best Western Baltimore West. We are happy to hear that your needs & expectation were met during your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you with us and hope to see you again in the future, please feel free to contact us for any travel needs back into Baltimore
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

hotel was run down many of thing broke. Air condition motor very loud , room smelled like smoke, tub would not hold water, and toilet was rocking on the floor. Cleaning man walked in on my wife because he knocked so soft. All in all not a real good stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Newburgh, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

My stay with the Hotel were very enjoyable, and yes I will stay again. I did voice my opinion about the Parking no Handicap parking in all the sections of the parking areas.Will I stay again yes I Love the BEST WESTERN HOTELS
My next stay I should receive one night free, and I am should I would be BACK .

Room Tip: Handicap Parks should be in each parking area, not just the front ineducance. Over all I truly injoy...
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I would like to let you know your comments are not listened to, but acted upon as well. I truly wished your stay with us had been exceptional and I am disappointed we did not live up to your expectations. I would like to assure you this is not our standard and we are truly sorry. I would be very appreciative if you would contact me personally so that we can discuss the details of this issue and ensure it will not happen again in the future.
Palmetto, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

This hotel had all the right amenities - free wifi, refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker in room. But the carpet was downright grody around the edges of the room, and there was something greasy on top of the refrigerator that wasn't from me....my last night, I was accompanied by a stink bug that crawled into the air conditioner, a cricket that went behind the toilet (and I was NOT reaching back there!), and a big spider in the bathroom. This gets a big ICK from me. Took me a couple of days to get a clock in the room.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have a convenient door to each room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Howard Johnson Pikesville
Howard Johnson Pikesville
#3 of 4 in Pikesville
3.0 of 5 stars 288 reviews

Been to Quality Inn Windsor Mill / Baltimore West? Share your experiences!