I visited the resort last month.We checked into our room very quickly. It was a spacious room with a huge bathroom that I loved.
It was clean, comfortable and cozy. However,I was really disappointed when i realised that the bed skirts had wholes in them. Soon after that, I realized that the duvet cover in one of the beds had a hole in it, too. Furthermore, one of the curtains had a white stain on it and the carpet was not very clean. These details might not seem important but I expected better from a five star hotel.
Apart from that, we had a pleasant weekend. The staff were very polite and attentive, especially the lady at the concierge.
I would like to stay at the resort again but hopefully in another type of room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, five star Aphrodite Hills Hotel is uniquely and scenically located on a plateau overlooking the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite midst the glittering blue Mediterranean Sea, the hotel fabulously combines the classic with the contemporary. Ideal for both couples and families alike, Aphrodite Hills Hotel is the perfect getaway for those wanting to just relax as well as sports enthusiasts looking to improve their swing or backhand. Contemporary, elegant and set in an area steeped with Cypriot culture, mythology and tradition, the hotel is a lifestyle haven for devotees of luxury and comfort and the first Resort hotel of its kind in Cyprus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sensatori Resort Aphrodite Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Aphrodite Hills Hotel Kouklia
- Intercontinental Paphos
- Aphrodite Hills Paphos
- Aphrodite Hills Resort
- Sensatori Resort Aphrodite Hills Hotel Cyprus/Kouklia