“great place” 4 of 5 stars

56.06.06.12
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Beer Factory Mundo E is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 28 Restaurants in Tlalnepantla
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Scotland
“great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I was in the MundoE mall in the outskirts of Mexico City and we have lunch at the Beer Factory. This great place is enormous! and it has screens all over the place. I thought I was in heven because every single NFL game was on... I didnt even know where to look!
Plus other screens with movies and soccer games aswell.
The beers are done in the premises, and they are all delicious! The surprise for me was a coconut beer!! believe me, is one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted.
They ofcourse have other "normal" ones, like vienna style, pilsner, etc...
The choice of food is great, and very original, salads were very healthy and the burguers were so big and delicious! all the plates were huge, we are all good eaters but we struggled to finish them, a very generous cheff indeed!!
Ambience is nice, and the prices although a little bit on the expensive side, but the good quality makes it worth while.
When you leave the place, they give you a little candy, and is shaped as a beer tankart!!
I recommend this place and will go back in a flash!

• Visited December 2011