Stayed in a Manhattan apartment, which has a small kitchen, dining table and sofa and large bed. Bathroom was very compact and lacked anywhere to place toiletry bags etc. Room was good overall though, very comfy bed and decent furniture in rest of room. The one downside we found on the service side was almost complete inability to get through to reception when we needed to, the calls kept bouncing round the switchboard and ending up at the cheaper hotel next door. Room service trays were also left outside our room for two days, despite calls to reception staff to request collection, which was unsatisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bell City is a hotel complex like no other. Our accommodation options range from the luxurious and sleek open-plan studios to extremely affordable and comfortable budget rooms with access to extensive resort-style facilities. No matter what your budget, Bell City has you covered. With multiple bars and restaurants on site, Bell City has dining and entertainment options for every occasion. Rydges Hotel & Residences Bell City offers luxurious 4.5 star stylish and spacious Manhattan-style open plan 1 & 2 bed studios. All Rydges Hotel rooms feature the Rydges 'Dream Bed', self-contained kitchenettes, lounge and dining area, LCD TV, Foxtel, high speed internet, and stunning views of Melbourne and surrounds. Location: Bell City is perfectly located for any traveller wanting to explore Melbourne’s fashionable inner north just 20 minutes from the CBD and 15 minutes from Tullamarine airport. Access to the city, major hospitals, universities, and inner suburbs is simple, with tram, train and bus stops all within minutes of the hotel. Jump on the 86 tram for quick access to the fantastic eateries and chic stores of the Smith Street, Gertrude Street and Brunswick Street precincts in Fitzroy, head another couple of stops to the Carlton Gardens and Melbourne Museum, or stay on for the full trip to Etihad Stadium and Docklands. Take the train through the scenic Merri Creek reserve straight to the MCG, or continue on to the city for great shopping and even better coffee in its myriad hidden laneways. High Street’s bars, cafes and boutique stores are within easy reach. Local icons include the hip Northcote Social club and the beautiful art deco Westgarth Cinema. Dine in nearby Lygon Street, boasting the finest coffee and Italian restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Rydges Bell City Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Bell City Hotel And Residences
- Bell City Hotel Residences
- Bell City Preston
- Rydges Bell City Hotel & Residences Preston, Greater Melbourne