Staff very friendly room clean and tidy and up to date. Only used the bar as we were only there for a few hours overnight but have to say the bar staff were very helpful but after hours you have to go to reception desk to swipe your credit card. I have stayed at lots of holiday inns around the country and book more than one room at a time as we travel as a group. Why or why did I have a problem on checkout, the rooms were pre booked and paid for so the only bill I had to settle was the bar bill. The receptionist could not explain the bill which had a cost for the rooms on then - off (not the price I pre paid) two rounds of drinks for around £56 but the bill said I needed to pay £14.10 so it's taken 3 weeks to sort I hope I don't have this problem again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pretty Kent countryside welcomes you to Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks, located just off junction 2A of the M26 motorway. Close to the M20 and the village of Wrotham Heath, 40-min drive from Channel Tunnel, 32 miles from London Gatwick Airport and only 2 miles from Borough Green train station. Visit Brands Hatch for motor-racing events in 15 minutes, Leeds Castle, London Golf Club, Hop Farm Family Park and King’s Hill Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Hotel Wrotham Heath
- Holiday Inn Sevenoaks
- Sevenoaks Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks District, Kent