I think all the previous reviews have highlighted that this by far is the quietest & cleanest beach in Goa. I would agree to that and add what more you can do in Agonda:
- If you wake up early at around 700AM you will be able to see dolphins from the shore itself. Can hire local boats for a closer look. Only beach in Goa where this was possible
- Just look across the beach and be amazed that there are more cows chilling there than people
- Hire kayaks from local resorts and go kayaking
- Adore the northern most point of the beach with its back / still waters. try and take a swim there. Almost like a still pool.
- Try hiking the rocks nearby
- Do this over and over again
If you own or manage Agonda Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.