“Only hotel in Quilmes” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quilmes Apart Hotel

Quilmes Apart Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quilmes
Quilmes Apart Hotel
You added Quilmes Apart Hotel to your Saves list
Videla Esquina Moreno, Quilmes, Argentina   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Quilmes B&B and Inns
Kessel-Lo, Brabant, Belgium
“Only hotel in Quilmes”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Where to begin? The hotel looks promising from the outside, certainly compared to the surroundings, but the main entrance was not accessible and you had to enter the building through a side door. The room had a bed, a fridge, microwave and little desk... and that was it. Maybe the free Wifi is a plus.
The surprise was as well that there was no breakfast possible at the hotel, I had to make my own eggs in my microwave. Not what I initially was planning to do.
Also negative point was that they took the money of my credit card 2 months in advance. Finally, the elevator, which is kept open at the ground floor, makes you go down the stairs to get out!! Oh no, something else, the thin walls give you the possibility to enjoy the "show" of your neighbors.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Buenos Aires, Argentina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed 5 months in Quilmes Apart Hotel since my company sent me to Argentina for short term working. If you don't have any problem at that hotel, you can think that they are so nice and the hotel is very good. But the real is not as you think. During my stay, I realized that my money was stolen from my room. In fact in the first I realized that some my money was taken from my bag i suspected but since couldn't be sure about that i didn't blame anyone, but i started to check and count my remaining money every single day by keeping in the same place. Yes i took risk of loosing all my money to be sure that someone stole my money before blaming! then after a week one day, again I checked as i did everyday and i realized that 300 USD was missing from total amount and remaning money was put on the wrong place in my bag. So that i was totally sure that the guy who entered my room to clean stole that money, that is fact and i paid 300USD more to be sure about this fact. By total amount nearly 1500USD was taken during 5 months...I informed my company which is one of the biggest company around the city and always works this hotel. My company called hotel and told the story. And it was unbeliable that hotel owner didn't accept, he said he trust his staff, someone could enter the room ( but recepcionist said that nobody could enter except cleaner), they didn't have camera, started to blame me since i didn't kept my money in safety place, i didn't inform them in the first, since i put it again to understand whom etc etc. I cannot believe that hotel behaviour was like that to the customer! They should apologize for my situation and they should promise me to search the issue! the hotel responsible for their staff and my safety, they cannot behave like that so i left the hotel and made a complaint to the police for court. ı am coming back to my country next week but my company will follow the trial. And for sure I will tell everybody about this since i am so sure about the guilty! Yes Quilmes Apart Hotel is the only hotel in the Quilmes but you can stay here if you don't care about your money and your safety!...

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quilmes Apart Hotel? Share your experiences!