“amazing.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Chia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Founded in 1982 in the City of the Moon, it opens its doors to delight all the visitors from here and there. With an original environment, full of details this Pagan Paradise bewitches, mutes and entertain to everyone
Houston, Texas
“amazing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

this is a once in a lifetime place. I've been a few times to Andrea dc but this one is bigger and filled with curiosities. amazing place.

• Polish first
Cape Town
“Wow. Wow. Wow.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

One if the best restaurant / party spots I have ever been to. Have you partied with 2000 people before. The food and service was amazing. Will definitely recommend this vs. the same restaurant in town, even with the long drive to there as the must go to night spot of Bogota.

Visited April 2013
San Diego, California
“Fun place - better with a group!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had been to this restaurant many years ago, but came back on this trip because our now-adult children were with us. I was surprised at the changes and growth! Andres used to be a small - medium sized place with a thatched roof (as I recall), and great steak with the traditional side dishes. Now it is a huge place with all kinds of fun decorations, music, and craziness! And it still has great food. Really a great place - very special. The food is fantastic - we were a group of 7 adults and ordered quite a few different appetizers and dinners to pass around. (The dinners that we ordered were all beef, so I can't say anything about any other meat. The appetizers were things like arepas with cheese, patacon, and more.) Everything was well-prepared and delicious. It was a quiet night at the restaurant (a rare event from what I have heard). The drinks were delicious, although strong. I don't think that anyone ordered more than one.

Chia is a small town that used to be out in the country from Bogota. Now Bogota has grown almost to Chia's borders. We felt safe going there, but had a private driver.

Farmingdale, New York
“Not to be missed while in Columbia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect during our recent trip to Bogota. This restaurant was the best meal that we had while in the Bogota area. Not only was the food delicious, but the entertainment was great too. The music band stopped at our table and gave us a welcome that we will not forget. They also had a magician that stopped at the tables to show unbelievable card tricks.

I loved the glasses our drinks were served in, including the water pitcher. Very unique, I had hoped to purchase on on the way out however they were more expensive than I had thought.

We ordered a large platter with all varieties of meat and fish, including shrimp, blood sausage, intestines, 3 cuts of steak, pork ribs, beef ribs and I am sure more that I can not remember. All were very good, including items that I have never tried before. The highlight was the appetizer of pork rinds. I am not sure of anywhere in the US where they are served, which is a shame. They were really very good. I regret that we were to full to even think about desert.

The colored bulls outside, along with the hammocks and ornate decorations only added to the atmosphere. My only complaint was how crowded it became and difficult to walk thru the gift shop and exit the restaurant.

Make a reservation, or go early. Almost forgot they serve strawberries, big and sweet in a large basket at the entrance, should you have to wait, it's a nice treat.
Highly recommend Andres.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Desert was great!!!!!
The salad bar was amazing-I think I took a pound of poscuitto and brie cheese back for our table to enjoy.
We had a delicious steak, alcohol was flowing and the appetizers were also top of the line.
I loved the atmosphere, I walked around the establishment twice and enjoyed the various sitting and playing areas, especially for children.
We sat and ate and drank for 5 hours. so much fun.
It is pricey but dont go if that is not for you. Leaves more food for me.