“New owner, great service.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Naicam Motel

Naicam Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Naicam
Naicam Motel
You added Naicam Motel to your Saves list
101 5th Ave S | PO Box 610, Naicam, Saskatchewan SOK 2ZO, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Naicam
“New owner, great service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This motel has been a destination to hunt from every year for years, and the new owner Andy Everton, has done much to improve hospitality. We bring dogs and lots of gear and it suits us to a tee. Rooms not fancy, but meet needs. Some minor TLC needed, and could add larger water heater- we kept getting cold showers in evening. Still our go to spot.

• Stayed October 2012

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
saskatoon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Hi, I also agree that this guy is nuts. I rented 3 rooms for my mothers funeral. While I was at the prayers he admitted to going in my room to close a window. I beleive that is against the law. He also was yelling at me for flicking out my cigerette on the outside. I told him look its a small speck and wiped it with my hand. Next morning I was in my car and he came to my outside door and starting washing it. It was snowing heavily and he was in shorts. Also he waited outside my mothers funeral and as soon as I walked out he started demanding his key. I told him I was going to drop it off and quit being so disrespectful. I think he has phobia problems and likes to spy on you. I beleive it is illegal and he should be reported to the police. Never again!!

Room Tip: go to melfort or watson