We stayed there with our family 4 Times. We would go there again, but due to continous upredictable weather in Baltic sea (meaning it can rain forever in July with 16c air and sea temperature), town atmosphere of 3rd world Disneyland:) and huge traffic to go to Pennisula and back, we decided last year not to go to Baltic sea again.
But... if you decide Baltic Sea is good for you, then Dom Zdrojowy is the place for family vacation.
1) Right on the beach (2 min walk) with own beachware - which is very important in crowded Baltic Beaches.
2) Staff does not mind small children - very patient with them - even if they are demanding :)
3) Good food
4) If it rains.... a) inside swimming pool - just wear your robe in the room and go without getting out from hotel b) 2 saunas 3) SPA. 4) Full day children care in huge play ground with lots of activities
5) Free Bikes outside, you can take a family trip to next towns through beatiful sea forest, one of the most amazing views in my life
6) Everything is there - You actually don't have to go to town to expose yourself to drunken party, plastic-bombastic surroundings and poundering disco music and overflown trash cans.
7) underground parking (and outside parking as well)
8) Beautiful view from top floor restaurant
9) Beautiful view from rooms/apartments even if you don't choose sea view.
10) Super sandy beaches-one of the best I have seen (cannot say that for quality of the sea itself)
So bottom line: If you are crazy enough to go to Polish Baltic sea instead of choosing cheaper and better options anywhere in Southern Europe that take you much less time to fly to than to Drive to Pennisula --> Dom Zdrojowy is greatest option.
I don't do it anymore - but if you are either hard core Polish patriot who wants to spend all his hard earned money in PL, or foreigner that wants to try more exotic location than boring Tuscany, Provence, Sicily Greece or Turkey try out Dom Zdrojowy.
However please read other reviews, I noticed some scary stuff there from some foreigners - did not happen to me, but some reviewed the service as very low level - maybe be it is really getting worse - as there is not much choice elswhere - that they simply don't care as they will have full booking anyway?
Anyway, good luck! One more thing I forgot to mention, do not remember if there are any rooms facing the town, but if so, avoid them - there is train line just in front- only goes few Times a day but it is really in front - 20 metres or so.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Dom Zdrojowy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.