“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

The food is way to average for the price. If you don't mind fighting for your food with flies sit outside. The carne frita was very chewy.don't think I will come back just for the flies.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome Local Place on the Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Great local place to eat, relax and enjoy the sunset. Lay back. Food was delicious, portions were on the huge side and prices were reasonable. Quality of the food was really good. Awesome view of the west coast. Atmosphere was great. I would go back anytime. Service was on the slow side but I was really hungry so that may have cloud my judgement. Only 15 minutes away from Rincon pueblo.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Room for improvement.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I used to love this place but lately they have been slacking off in the food prep. The great service and value is on point, but the food I taking a turn for the worst. Appetizers and salads are great, but the broths are a greasy mess (how can you mess up a broth?), chicken tends to be dry, and lamb chops are over cooked and slathered in mushroom gravy. Don't order outside the creole staples, and unfortunately, they have been messing that up to. If the owner reads this please consider challenging your chefs to step up the quality of the food.

• Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great Party Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was visiting an old friend from the neighborhood I grew up in who lives in Rincon, PR. We went out to a hotel bar in Rincon at first, which was kind of dead. His friends showed up & told him to go to Guayabo's because it was jumping. We jumped in the car & went to Guayabo's.

We were not disappointed. The place was packed with a good looking crowd of party conscience Boricuas. There was a live band playing salsa & merengue and they knew how to move the crowd. The band played Puerto Rican Christmas songs. They even did a New Year's eve countdown at midnight and it December 26.

The place was packed so getting drinks & food was kind of a challenge. However, the wings were great when we did get them. As for the drinks, well beer & liquor are good everywhere.

Since it was December in PR, the weather was perfect for an outdoor bar. You could hear the waves crashing on the beach & feel the sea breeze coming off the Caribbean Ocean.

The next time I visit my buddy in Rincon, PR, we will definitely hit this bar up again. Maybe we can go early to try some different food. However, I rather go on a Friday or Saturday night with another great band.

• Visited December 2012
PuertoRico
“Beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I use to visit this restaurant very often. I love their chicken wings and the spectacular view. On the other hand, some of the waiters at this restaurant are awful. One time I got screamed at because I didn't tell the waiter before hand that I wanted separate checks. Thats no way to treat a client.

• Visited May 2013