“Comfy, Clean and Quiet” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hidden Village Hotel

Save Saved
You added Hidden Village Hotel to your Saves list
Hidden Village Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Ramal Los Mendez | Carr. 4416 km 1.3, Aguada 00602, Puerto Rico (Formerly J. B. Hidden Village Hotel)   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Aguada
Naranjito
“Comfy, Clean and Quiet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went this weekend to this Hotel had no reservation and they had rooms available. The rooms were comfy, clean and the place is quiet. The pool was nice. Price per night were reasonable. Great place for a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: Rooms had great space the A/C was Ok. Higher floor great balcony!!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
North Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed in this hotel on 19-30 December 2011 and I was very impressed by the attention they place with their guests. In my case, I had to accommodate one extra person just for one night, I asked for a mattress to sleep and they insisted that I must sleep on a bed not a mattress on the floor. They moved everything in the room and put a twin bed for me (at no extra cost). The staff is courteous, friendly and very respectful. I will definitely stay in this hotel gain.

Room Tip: I found that rooms next to the pool water falls are a lot better.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

I wanted to write this because they don't get the credit they deserve. This is a small, quiet , very clean, family friendly hotel. We went for a wedding (on Black Friday!!) the week of Thanksgiving. I had checked the hotel out previousy on Trip Advisior but the reviews were old and I was a little leary since I was traveing with small kids so I hadn't booked. But that Friday, the day of the wedding, my husband and now brother n law passed it on the way to Shangri-La to set up for the reception, so they stopped in to check it out. We were staying at my mother n laws house so it would be nice to get out. He called me from the hotel and said It looked decent.. I asked him what about cleaniness??? So the actual owner of the property, the dad, showed him the room. It had 2 double beds and 1 twin bed, small TV with 4-7 basic cable channels, little dining set and bathroom with towels and soap for 109.95 a nite!! We booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. We figured after leaving the wedding everybody is tired and drinking, this would be a great idea. And it was.... After the wedding at 1:00am we didin't have to drive back to Mayaguez, it was a 5 minute drive from Shangri-la, and we crashed. Next morning we went down to have brreakfast. This was even better... I had a ham and cheese omlett with toast french fries, coffee and juice for $ 6.00!!! you can't beat that. My daughter ordered pancakes and she got 4 LARGE pancakes, bacon, french fries, coffee and juice for $6:00!!!! Everything comes with french fries! My 7 year old was not complaining!! It doesn't get any better than that esp when you are traveling with 8ppl!!! They close for breakfast at 11:00 and reopen for dinner at 5 or 6?? Not sure since we hung out at the pool all day with kids.. literally! We brought to the pool (the water was a bit cold for me but the kids were there till night time!) the left over beers and ordered pizza and wings with left over wedding cake!! There are 2 places to eat right around the corner from the hotel. The restaurant also has a bar and the owner lives on property too. The property is really quite and if you don't know your way you just might pass it. :) The only thing is that the rooms don't have frig and microwave and that can be a pain when you are traveling with kids.. but no biggie... the guy at the bar heated up the pizza and the canned spagetti and meatballs I had for the kids... and he wouldn't take money I tipped him... :) The rooms have the ac units inside and worked well. Check out is at 12:00 and they don't rush you out either. I know this is a long review but I wanted to give as much information as I could so others can enjoy, esp since I like to get as much information as I can when booking. Overall I would definately stay here again and again......

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor are better since they are in front of the pool and bigger. They also have h...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Nwe York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

My stay at the J.B. Hidden Village was great. The employees are very nice and make you feel right at home. I would definitely stay there again. Two thumbs up for the J.B.!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Hidden Village Hotel? Share your experiences!