“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We offer reasonably priced 'Fixed price' and 'a la carte' menus. The menus change frequently allowing us to make use of fresh seasonal produce sourced from local suppliers. We are licensed and offer a competitively priced bar and wine list.
Blackpool
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Family meal for 5! Everyone loved food, service great, good value for money and very clean! Will be back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Blackpool, United Kingdom
“A culinary delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Le Bistro is a small and friendly restaurant with a nice (not over extensive) menu.The food
is of a very high quality and attention to detail is apparant.Our party of four had starters and a main course each~with two people selecting the same starter we had seven different dishes.(Cheese and biscuits excepted), Seven different dishes of very high quality and piping hot. Everyone complemented the foods quality and the bill was reasonable. My wife also said to me how well equipped and spottlessly clean the ' Ladies~room' was, I will take her word for that. I would reccomend Le Bistro for excellent food and a great selection of wine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“'definitely'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

definitely a superb evening, definitely excellent value (if anything I would say it's underpriced), definitely delicicious food and definitely we shall be back!
Impressed by the service and wine knowledge of the owner - he steered us toward a perfect red to go with our delicious steaks with such friendly professionalism that I would've liked to chat some more about the subject. They were busy - but still the staff gave us their full attention. The other meals going past our table looked delicious and the portions were on the generous side. I liked the atmosphere and have booked to go again. It's definitely a 'find'.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blackpool
“Nice food but feels like a cheap cafe!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

My title pretty much sums up everything. The food was nice enough even though the menu was small.

My steak came overdone but was actually still really nice,

The big downside about this place is from the outside the cheap PVC makes it look like a prom cafe, and inside is no better. It is in desperate need of modernising. And playing endless cheesy 60's music adds to the problem.

I know food is the most important thing but I think a decent atmosphere is also crucial. If I ever hear that the owners have given it a lick of paint and replaced all the Wilkinsons decor, then I will go back, but until then I can't.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
“One of my regular haunts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been a customer of Le Bistro for a number of years and have always come away having thoroughly enjoyed my meals. The food is good quality and expertly cooked. I cannot give them nything other than top marks. The speciality nights that are run throughout the year are also superb. You need to book though as this little Bistro is always busy.

Visited March 2013