We stayed for 10 nights in unit #608 of the Island Sands. The unit is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo with full kitchen. Overall, it was an excellent experience and we would definitely stay there again on a future vacation.
- Direct oceanfront with unobstructed views
- 2 bedroom 2 bathroom layout ideal for 2 couples
- Tastefully renovated condo with granite counter tops, nice tile, comfortable furniture etc.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all pots, pans, dishes, toaster, blender, dishwasher etc.
- Washer and dryer
- Great large covered lanai
- Cable TV, wireless internet, and local phone included
- Common oceanfront pool and bbq area
- Friendly group of owners and visitors when we were there
- A few shops and restaurants within walking distance
- A reasonably nice sandy beach walking distance down the road
- Centrally located (10 min drive to Kihei or Kahului, 20 mins to Wailea, 35 mins to Kaanapali)
- Reasonable price (published rate was $175 in the off-season)
- Rent directly from the owner Leslie, who was very friendly and pleasant to deal with
- Free parking
- Can get very windy in the late afternoon and evening (the wind makes lots of noise at night
- Quiet condo complex, so don't go there looking for a party
- You have to be willing to drive to go to the best beaches
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Booking.com so you can book your Island Sands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Sands Hotel Maalaea
- Maui Island Sands Resort
- Island Sands Maui
- Island Sands Resort Maui/Maalaea