We stayed for two weeks had lots of fun, adventure, diving, good food and soaked in the Nature.
-Canyoning and diving with Johnny's Dive and Fun
-Sunset beer at White Island
-Bonfire in Secret Cove Sea Front
-Ardent hot springs at night
-An island tour around with a motorbike
-Gruyere Chicken for dinner in Secret Cove Restaurant
-A chat with the owner, "Tom,"
Sure a place for adventure and nature lovers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Cove Beach Hotel Mambajao
- Secret Cove Beach Resort Camiguin/Mambajao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet Quality resort well known for its excellent kitchen & bountiful bar, ideally located five (5) kilometers from the Mambajao Airport on an acre of land fronting the Bohol Sea and picturesque White Island. We are a Canadian / Filipina owned & managed seven (7) room dive resort with a very good restaurant, well stocked bar, a games room with billiards and a small library. We cater to tourists, scuba divers, adventure tourists and travelers who would like a comfortable place to relax. We are D.O.T. accredited and have been D.O.T. accredited since September 2000. Bida & Tom Solski ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Secret Cove Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.