Very nice place, and nice people! What I would like to feature was the romantic candle lit dinner by the beach we had. Not to mention the beautiful sunset while waiting for the dinner to be prepared. Highly recommended for couples who thinks that romantic dinners by the beach are only in TVs! The resort will make it real and extra special for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camiguin is one of those best-kept secrets that attracts divers and those "in the know". Diving is not 'my thing' but in this jewel of an island - still relatively unspoilt in comparison to Panglau Island - Geckos is the best. Why? Simply because of the foreign (Swiss/German) hands-on management that look after your every need. The personal touches from the attentive staff, and of course Ulrich and Michelle, are worth the money alone. Trips up the volcano etc are easily arranged, the rooms clean and the beach bungalows excellent. Food its international and the beach barbecues a great way of meeting the other guests. Go - but don't tell too many friends."Every island on the Philippines should have a place like this." – LonelyPlanetSightseeing/Attractions Tip: No swimming pool, but with Ardent Hot Springs only 3 km away, who needs one? Avoid Ardent Hot Springs at weekends unless you want to share one of the pools with 30 others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Camiguin Action Geckos Dive & Adventure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camiguin Action Geckos Dive & Adventure Hotel Mambajao
- Camiguin Action Geckos Dive And Adventure Resort
- Camiguin Action Geckos Dive & Adventure Resort Mambajao