When I arrived at Camiguin, I hired a taxi to drive me around so I could look at a half dozen hotels. While not the fanciest of the bunch, I chose this hotel because Phillip (owner) was so helpful in our first conversation. When I booked in, RJ (manager) took over and turned my stay into a 5-star experience. He connected me with a guide for climbing, a massage lady (think her name was Jolie) for muscle relaxation, and went beyond the call of duty to help get me organized for forward travel.
This is a very clean hotel, great location, rooms are average and by that I mean - not fancy, just basic and reflective of a mid range hotel for Asia - but I can tell you this after traveling for 9 weeks through Asia.....any chance you get the opportunity to stay at a 3.5 star hotel with 5 star staff, you'll be way happier than at a 5 star hotel with 3.5 star staff.
This hotel offers excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beach front hotel with 4 pool side, 4 beach front and 2 large family rooms. Poolside bar and covered roof terrace dining, local/international cuisine, breakfast is complimentary. Large adult and small children swimming pools. A wide range of tours including White Island, Mantigue Island nature and marine reserve full round the island site seeing and diving trips can be arranged, beauty treatments and massage can be booked at your convenience. Superb sunsets and views of White Island noted for its peaceful setting and beautiful gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Camiguin Island Golden Sunset Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camiguin Island Golden Sunset Beach Club Hotel Mambajao
- Camiguin Island Golden Sunset Beach Club Mambajao