We stayed here with our 18 month old and had a great time in the swimming pools and the local area. Although we found it a bit far to walk in the heat uphill to Mooloolaba, the resort has so much to offer. It was nice and quiet and the Surf Club across the road had lovely all day meals, which was great for a family with a young child on Melbourne EDST! Coffee and restaurants were handy, just a couple of minutes to the main road.The pools were just lovely, and management really went out of their way to help me with a pair of prescription sunglasses that went missing from the pool area, putting signs up and then posting them to me as soon as they were returned. These kind of things are very much appreciated, so staff, if you are reading this, thank you so,so much!
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Sunshine Coast
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.