Stayed 3 nights in a 3 Brm apartment. They are very big, light and airy. The layout is good and it has an ensuite plus a bathroom with sep toilet. The apartment also has it's own laundry and the kitchen has everything you could need. All apartments face the park with a peek at the ocean. Everywhere was clean, even the BBQ area looked new. Overall it had everything and more. the only negative comment is that the beds were hard.Am used to a soft bed. 2 minute walk to takeways and IGA(Dairy).Would stay there again. Great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mirage Alex Resort on Alexandra Headland, the luxury four and a half star resort on Sunshine Coast. Set just 50 meters from the main road The Mirage offers stunning views without the traffic noise, and is just a short walk away from either Mooloolaba or Maroochydore! Our balconies are all east-facing and have a view of our beautiful pool and gardens, the lagoon, park and/or ocean. Opposite the resort's location is the picturesque Lake Nelson Park, home to many water birds, including our beloved swans. Come at the right time of year and watch the baby cygnets or maybe some ducklings with their parents. We offer spacious one, two and three bedroom apartments with full size kitchens, large living and dining areas, separate laundry and east facing balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your The Mirage Alexandra Headland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Mirage Hotel Alexandra Headland
- The Mirage Alexandra Headland Sunshine Coast