This Complex is a very leisurely hours drive from Brisbane, yet once you get there you could be excused for thinking you are in another country. Relaxing units with great ocean views located just a stroll away from everything. We were there for our honeymoon as well as the Mooloolaba Triathlon and found it more convenient to walk to Mooloolaba rather than take the car. The walk back to the unit finishes of a great meal at one of the fantastic restaurants in the area, whilst the well equiped kitchen meant that eating in was definately an option.
So pleased were we with our time there that we are already booked for the anniversary..
Thanks go to Ross, Karen & the staff for being both friendly and discreet. See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort holiday accommodation apartments are your perfect choice in affordable luxury on the Sunshine Coast. Will full amenities, a great location and amazing views, we have it all here at Grand Palais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Palais Beachside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palais Beachside Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast