The staff were very helpful and friendly, and we really have no complaints at all. Alexandra Headlands is situated between Maroochydore and Mooloolaba so we did quite a lot of walking (along the beach though!) but as we were there purely for R & R, it was good for us to do some exercise. The Thai restaurant near the main entrance is very close and exceptionally tasty too, with a small selection of shops in Alex Headlands itself. The beach is just across the road and ideal- far less people than Maroochydore or Mooloolaba. We got a great package deal (included flights from New Zealand) and it was all very very cheap- for what we paid I expected far less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort holiday accommodation apartments are your perfect choice in affordable luxury on the Sunshine Coast. Will full amenities, a great location and amazing views, we have it all here at Grand Palais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Grand Palais Beachside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palais Beachside Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Grand Palais Beachside Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast