Broken shelves in the fridge, ripped sun chairs, takeaway rubbish and a pair of dirty underwear found in the Penthouse apartment upon arrival. The spa on the top level was locked and unable to be used as it was "the owners". Therefore the top level was useless, and very difficult to access the spiral stair case was difficult to walk up and down and completely ruled out for the older ladies in our group. I will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachside on one of the Sunshine Coast’s most picturesque headlands, Oaks Seaforth Resort offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Alexandra Headlands accommodation. All apartments and penthouses include spa baths and balconies and feature full kitchen facilities including microwave and dishwasher, as well as large open plan living areas. Each penthouse has a private rooftop balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Oaks Seaforth Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Seaforth Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Hotel Oaks Seaforth
- Oaks Seaforth Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast