This is the second time we have stayed at this resort. Our first occasion we stayed for four weeks and were given a two-bed apartment in the Neptune block.
This time we were less fortunate and given a one-bedded room 528 in Lagoons. The standards were up to the same mark as before, although the carpet had, perhaps, seen better days.
The bathroom layout required a step to get into the bath/shower, something we had not encountered before.
As per our first visit, as long-term visitors, the room only gets cleaned weekly. Again, we had to ring reception as our room had not been cleaned after the first week. After that, it was OK.
We were directly opposite the lift, but did'nt encounter any noise disturbance during our stay.
The car park layout is a bit bizarre as your parking slot is not the same as the room number nor do they run in sequential numbers, so needs a bit of tracking down.
As other reviewer's state, there are a good selection of shops on Alexandra Parade, with supermarket, fish and chips, cafe, bottle shop and a couple of restaurants. Buses run along the front frequently if you hav'nt got a car, though can be expensive without a concession card.
Overall, we were very happy with the accommodation. It may be a different story in a few years time if they are not renovated during this time, however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located beachside on one of the Sunshine Coast’s most picturesque headlands, Oaks Seaforth Resort offers spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Alexandra Headlands accommodation. All apartments and penthouses include spa baths and balconies and feature full kitchen facilities including microwave and dishwasher, as well as large open plan living areas. Each penthouse has a private rooftop balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Oaks Seaforth Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oaks Seaforth Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Hotel Oaks Seaforth
- Oaks Seaforth Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast