Stayed for 3 nights at this resort. First impression, "older style decor but absolutely spotless". Yes the interior style and colour schemes are a little old at this resort but the rooms were wonderfully clean and the gardens and pool areas were just magnificent. We were lucky enough to have a room with a huge balcony just above the upper level pool. Open a gate down five steps and into the pool or spa. The main pool is actually two pools, one at either end of the resort with a 3 metre wide "canal" joining them, which made for a good long swim of about 100 metres. There are plenty of tall palm trees which provide lots of shade. The beach is just across the road as is the Alexander Beach Surf Club which has just been revamped and is a great place for a meal. The staff were very pleasant and always helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located just across the road from the beach and designed around a 150m tropical lagoon pool, BreakFree Alexandra Beach offers a great location for great value in the heart of the Sunshine Coast.BreakFree Alexandra Beach has a range of accommodation options for you to choose from including Studio, One, Two, Three and Four Bedroom Apartments, all with air conditioning, balcony or terrace, cable TV, hair dryer and laundry (an extra person rate applies for use of the sofa bed). If pool views are what you are after, then spend a little more and book a One or Two Bedroom Pool View Apartment or even a Three Bedroom Penthouse. The Four Bedroom Apartments have ocean views and overlook Alexandra Beach.This resort offers a great position along with onsite facilities to keep you and the kids entertained. With two heated pools and spas, a waterslide, gymnasium, children’s playground and BBQ facilities, you will always have plenty to do.Alexandra Headland, known by the locals as 'Alex', is a small coastal community complimented by the soothing rolling surf and inviting beaches. This Sunshine Coast town is also fringed by Mooloolaba, Buderim and Maroochydore with a superb coastal sweep to the north and bush setting foothills to the west.BreakFree Alexandra Beach is the right choice for your next Sunshine Coast getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Hotel Alexandra Headland
- Breakfree Alexandra Beach Premier Resort Alexandra Headland, Sunshine Coast