“Gives a great insight into the Kuzbass region” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 74 things to do in Kemerovo
Murcia
17 attraction reviews
“Gives a great insight into the Kuzbass region”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I took a group of Kemerovo State university English department students to have a guided tour by a lovely, friendly member of staff called Natalie who could speak English. She explained all about the history of the region, its industries such as mining, chemical production, how the land was settled 70 years ago, the varied display of artefacts and who they were donated to and why. From this information the students were able to produce some great poems connected to the Kemerovo region. Well worth a visit and I would recommend it to anyone visiting the city.

Visited May 2013

Kemerovo, Kemerovo, Russia
“Hello Dear Friends! Help me find a sponsor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Hello Dear Friends! Help me find a sponsor:
My pension is $ 200, I '54 not drink alcohol I do not smoke lead a healthy lifestyle and family, five boys and one girl, there are no money to pay for the problem of utility bills, no talking about the family Ede.Na the verge of collapse - SOS Help me find sponsors for financial assistance.: bank account:
Country: Russia
Name of bank: Sberbank of Russia
SWIIFT kod: SABRRUMMNH1
Bank code: SBRF
Name of account holder: Temirkhanov Musa Hazirovich
Account number: 42307840126172600011
E-mail: timmus58@gmail.cом with great respect to you: Temirkhanov Musa Hazirovich
May God grant you health and peace in your home!
Russia Kemerovo Leninsk-Kuznetsk, p. Chusovitina ul.Shkolnaya house 26 sq. .. 6
Poch.Ind: 652591 Phone +79505715985 My website: http://islamvideo.ucoz.ru//
If you legally can not find a sponsor to help me, at least to Help my letter; Place in the American media and others of your Social Network. Thank you! With great respect! Musa Temirkhanov

Visited May 2012