“Amazing Adventure... Highly reccomended!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Samana Zipline Tour

Samana Zipline Tour
El Valle Road, near Cascada Lulu, Santa Barbara de Samana 00009, Dominican Republic
1 829 542 3005
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: 13 Stations, 12 ziplines for all ages. Three cable system for added safety. We are the best ranked excursion , attraction in Dominican Republic. After enjoying the Samana Zip Line you will swim in the Lulu waterfall. It is located at the bottom of the 13th station. Samana Zipline Tour is an excellent excursion to do with friends, family and children. It's an ecotouristical atraction for all ages, that combines the contact of nature, flying into the forest, swimming in casacade and having lunch in the great "El Valle" beach, with the best dominican food, such as fresh fish, lobsters, and fruits of the place.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Kirkland Lake, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing Adventure... Highly reccomended!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Say hi to Chocolate!!!! He's an amazing tour guide.

The ZipLine and Waterfalls were simply amazing, definitely made a sub-par trip better.

• Polish first
Toronto
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing, Incredible and Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This was absolutely unforgettable! I am one who is not very comfortable with heights and now I can say that my fear of heights have been totally cured! These guys are amazing. They are truly professional, the equipment is safe (I am an engineer) and I will never forget this experience. The owner of this operation, Bart from Idaho, is a truly interesting character, a walking talking reference book on Dominican Republic. My son, who does not like things like roller coasters, was hanging upside down by the third line. The view of the surrounding mountains and the forested valley below with the river winding through cannot be described. The tour ended with a very nice dip in the jungle pool by the waterfall and a visit to a local place to taste the local fruits and Mama Juana.

Do not miss this experience.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Most professional and caring Staff - An amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I am extremely afraid of heights, but didn't want to miss the chance to "fly" through a real tropical jungle. I cannot put in words how wonderful and supportive the entire staff was. They answered all my questions and gave me the time I needed to overcome my fear. The experience was amazing!!! I totally enjoyed myself and stopped being afraid of heights, thanks to all the wonderful people who work there. It's been seven days since we did the tour and I can't stop thinking of all the beauty I've seen and of how much fun I had. If I make it back to Samana, I will definitely go zip-lining with "Walk The Plank" again. It's safe and the people are truly friendly and caring. Believe it or not - I did my 10th jump head over!! Thank you Julio and Alex for this amazing day!
Muchas gracias!!
Nicole

Reading, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
“Scary............... but amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Go and enjoy, but honestly no matter how much you think you know how high it is, nothing prepares you to take that kind of leap of faith. The guys are great, I can confirm they are VERY patient.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“What to do in DR? Stop thinking. GO TO THE ZIPLINE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

If you want to do something really fun in Dominican Republic, the Zipline is definitely what you are looking for. From start to finish, it’s an excellent experience. It doesn’t matter if you're afraid of heights because the staff make you feel comfortable and safe. The equipment is new and of great quality. This was our first zipline experience and it was amazing. There were 12 ziplines in total. The view is breathtaking. We did the complete tour which includes a small waterfall at the end of the zipline where you can swim for a few minutes (it’s like a piece of heaven), then a visit to a beautiful beach (and when I say beautiful, it’s not a fair word to describe it). Both places are perfect to take gorgeous pictures. “Casa Típica” is also included. If you have a chance to do the whole tour, do it, it’s totally worth it. The experience was MORE THAN AMAZING. This was the best vacation day EVER!

Bart, the host, is a very nice guy, very very friendly and helpful. He knows all the locals and you’ll see him waving and talking to everyone. Made us feel as if we knew each others years ago. I mean, this guy is unbelievable. A pleasure to meet you Bart! His crew was absolutely fantastic too.

I’ve been to Punta Cana, Juan Dolio, Cabarete, La Romana, Santo Domingo, Las Terrenas, other tours in Samana, and definitely, this time, exceeded my expectations. The tour is well organized, directed and planned. GO, DO IT, there’s no way to be unsatisfied!

Visited July 2012