“Dont go there” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 46 Restaurants in Tacloban
“Dont go there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I arrived around 7pm asked to sit outside and was greeted well and a table was set up within seconds.. All looks good. We ordered our drinks , entree and mains. After 30 mins my wife's drink arrives and I am told mine is unavailable. So I order another which takes 10 mins to arrive. 1 hour goes by and still no entree ! This is not looking good. 1 hour and 20 mins our main meals arrive. I say to the waiter we have not seen our entree yet. He says yes it is still coming. We finish our main meals and still no entree. Final the entree arrives and I said to then waiter " do you know that an entree should arrive before the main !". He says sorry sir... After another 20 mins he arrives with the bill. We were going to have desert buth since the bill arrived without asking we paid and left. No tip of course. I would not reccomend this place to anyone.

Florida
“Good food in a nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went with a group of twenty without a reservation and were happily accommodated. The server was very attentive to our needs. The menu was quite diverse. All the items that were ordered were tasty. Portion sizes were very good for sharing. Lots of food to take home. The outdoor seating was picturesque. There was also a singer who allowed those who wanted to take a turn showing off their singing talents.

• Visited July 2013