“Best shakes” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Lillehammer
“Best shakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had lunch here and was welcomed by a very nice young man. They have extremely good banana shakes and their yoghurt with musli & fruits is very delicious. They offer book exchange, tourist info and free wifi as well. Can't wait for dinner, we're coming back to this cousy place!

95% Recommend
“only good thing in Savannakhet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Lins is a jewel in the sparse food crown of Savannakhet. I really disliked Savannakhet but Lins was amazing. I tried a couple of other places but soon realised my error and returned. amazing breakfast, ice coffees, lunch and dinner. ever item on the menu that I or friends had was great, the green and yellow curries were fantastic. There's lots of choice and the western food is good (one of my Italian friends went for pasta and said it was the best she'd had in SE Asia).

So if you find yourself in Savannakhet, make it bearable by eating at this wonderful little place. It also has tour guide books and the staff are helpful in offering advice of what to do

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aspen, Colorado
“Yummmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was in savannakhet for 5 days with 6 friends and we ate at Lin's each night of our stay. Between the 7 of us we must've tried everything on the menu and not once were we dissapointed. Based on the food quality and taste Lin must've had some western training, it was nice to have delicious western options when we needed a break from all that sticky rice, however, the local dishes were also fabulous. The cafe itself is friendly and inviting and the staff was the friendliest we encoutered during our travels. Thanks to Vong for making our experiance so pleasant!

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Amazing restaurant with such warm staff ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Having just finished a meal at this lovely quaint little restaurant, I felt I had to leave feed back straight away. Such a beautiful little cafe in the heart of savannaket, lovely friendly smiling staff, delicious food, warm atmosphere, really good value and we even received free fruit and yoghurt from our lovely charming waiter to finish off out already delicious meal. If you are in the area I would highly recommend this to anyone. it is well worth it, if we are ever here again we will definitely be revisiting. Also their tourist information Is very good if you need advise

Nakhonpathom, Thailand
“A Western Style Meal in Savannakhet Laos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was so happy with the large menu and the smiling faces when greeted by the restaurant staff. I have been living in Thailand for a few years and missed having more traditional western style food. I ordered the Japanese style Pork steak (tonkatsu) which came with rice or fresh fries and a salad. Condiments were available including ketchup, mayonaise, pepper grinder and salt... oh how I love mayonaise with my fries... lol.
The staff spoke English very well and also understood my small amount of Thai language which is great (Thai is similar to the Laos language). I also decided to order a fresh Laos coffee which I chose the coconut coffee since I am allergic to milk. It was strong and had a great coffee flavor... I enjoyed it so much.
I wanted to try their chocolate cake but it was all sold out so will have to visit this restaurant again in the near future. I highly recommend visiting this restaurant and trying the many choices they have on their large menu.

• Visited October 2013