“Lovely "all you can eat" restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 68 restaurants in Almere
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Lovely "all you can eat" restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have been to a few "all you can eat" Japenese restaurants before in various places and we really enjoyed our visit to this place and we will go back again.

It is a lot bigger on the inside than it looks and we were surprised with the amount of people already in and eating, although it was not very loud I did feel that they squished a few to many tables in our section and as we had people on either side you did not feel like you had any privacy and if anyone had to get out you had to move the tables.

The food was good and exactly what we expected. It looked like it had all been freshly prepared and we especially enjoyed the salmon filet. A couple of times it looked like they had forgotten about a dish as it arrived quite a lot later than the others.

Really liked the serving portions with you being able to order 5 items per round we did not order the max and that is fantastic as you did not go away feeling hungry. They had lots of serving staff on so everything was cleared quickly, however, it did take a while to get drinks when they were ordered.

All in all a lovely restaurant and I would recomend it to others

58% Recommend
Minneapolis
“Fun place with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

At this visit, there were seven of us total without a reservation on a Tuesday evening. We were immediately seated. We all ordered the all you can eat 5 rounds of food (26 euros). Each person can pick up to 5 items for up to 5 rounds. At first this didn't seem like much but after 2 rounds, we were stuffed. I liked that you could try several different things.

The shrimp tempura was delicious. The fried bananas were also really, really good. I don't eat sushi but I even had a few pieces that were pretty good.

This place is just across the parking lot from the Bastion Hotel so it is quite convenient if you are staying there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Almere, The Netherlands
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Well I love sushi so with my partner we like to try Japanese restaurants.Location is ok,next to Bastion Hotel so it's easy to find.The inside look very nice with a nice atmosphere.The sushi was good,not the best tho.Was bit disappointed by the waiter that serve us not very professional.His face and body language was "oh my god I so much don't want to be here right now" so that was a big minus.I know that we all can have a bad day,but not when you serving people.in general ,nice place to go out but no "wow's" involved.

• Visited October 2012