“Fun place with great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Minneapolis
“Fun place with great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

At this visit, there were seven of us total without a reservation on a Tuesday evening. We were immediately seated. We all ordered the all you can eat 5 rounds of food (26 euros). Each person can pick up to 5 items for up to 5 rounds. At first this didn't seem like much but after 2 rounds, we were stuffed. I liked that you could try several different things.

The shrimp tempura was delicious. The fried bananas were also really, really good. I don't eat sushi but I even had a few pieces that were pretty good.

This place is just across the parking lot from the Bastion Hotel so it is quite convenient if you are staying there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Almere, The Netherlands
“It's ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Well I love sushi so with my partner we like to try Japanese restaurants.Location is ok,next to Bastion Hotel so it's easy to find.The inside look very nice with a nice atmosphere.The sushi was good,not the best tho.Was bit disappointed by the waiter that serve us not very professional.His face and body language was "oh my god I so much don't want to be here right now" so that was a big minus.I know that we all can have a bad day,but not when you serving people.in general ,nice place to go out but no "wow's" involved.

• Visited October 2012