“Small corner of Greece in Copenhagen” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in Frederiksberg
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Small corner of Greece in Copenhagen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Desperate for an afternoon coffee we popped in here. The warmth of the atmosphere and interesting menu lured us back that evening and we were not disappointed. Authentic Greek food and wine and our charming host made for a lovely evening.

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great food, great people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are regulars here and we love the place! Great wine, great mezze and great salad. They have a great range of products and are super friendly! Well worth it!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Wine-Not!?! ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This wonderful, friendly restaurant feels welcoming and refreshing. They are both a restaurant and a deli/take away stop. Their menu changes pretty much daily, with the Chef making new delectable Greek treats all the time.

Last week we stopped in for a bottle of Olive oil - And ended up 10 Kroner short to buy the bottle. The owner said "Take it - stop by again when you've got the change".

We stopped by earlier this week to pay up, and got given a glass of wonderful Greek wine for our troubles. That was kind indeed (and good business sense, as we ended up buying a bottle to take home with us - it was just that good).

The Tzatziki and Tiromusalata are both excellent - we stop by regularly to take these dips home, too.

Really, I can't say enough positive things about this neighbourhood shop, its food, or the staff. I'm very glad it moved in, and I hope it continues to thrive. It may not be "Danish" but it sure is "Hygglig" to me.

Visited March 2014
Banchory, United Kingdom
“Tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is quite a recent addition to the area and having now discovered it I will definitely return.
My husband and I went in for a spot of lunch and opted for 'chips and dips' and 'fried cheese with marmalade'. These two dishes were of good size, very tasty and filling. Also discovered there is such a thing as a sweet olive which I was persuaded to taste, and have been won over!
The atmosphere is great, some comfy sofa/chairs and also some small coffee tables and chairs.
We had wine and coffee with our lunch. Staff very friendly and informative.
Also some food items for sale.

• Visited February 2014