“No no no - stay away” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Frederiksberg
Aarhus, Denmark
“No no no - stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

One of the worst hotels in the world, don't go there. It was not clean, the bathroom was so awful I didn't want to take a shower. The breakfast was a joke. Don't go there...

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Oslo, Norway
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

Terrible is nearly a nice word for this place.

This can be a dangerous place to be. Really bad eletric installations. Firealarm out of order. Kitchen and bathroom are really discusting und unclean. Don`t go barefoot!

The money you pay in to the hotel must be cash.

The hotelmanager can be unruly aggressive and threatening. He can threat with violente sanctions if it`s not going his way.

He is erratic in repay deposit for the long term living. In the contract he has written they will pay deposit one week after checkout. If you come from another country it wont be easy. GET THEM CASH ??? - ONE WEEK AFTER LEAVING.

I will never go there again. A hotel like this should never exist at all.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011

AWFUL!!!!!! Do not trust this establishment. After receiving confirmation on our booking for 2 rooms we were told the morning of travel that our rooms had been given away and our entire party was forced to share a room. They had already taken our deposit, they aggressively threatened to charge us the full amount, and throughout the whole experience were entirely unethical. Not only that, but I have now read other reviews that suggest many travelers have had exactly the same experience!! The manager was rude, aggressive, unapologetic, unaccommodating, and exceptionally defensive!! It really dampened our otherwise superb stay in Copenhagen. The rooms were filthy, the water ran brown and the breakfast was appalling. AVOID AVOID AVOID and warn other travelers!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms we caught a glimpse of were awful
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Auckland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

There was no information on the site that I booked regarding opening and closing times. Upon arrival there was noone to be found and no answer on the telephone. After not be unable to stay they charged me the full rate and were very rude when I corresponded with them via email. I don't trust this hotel.......book somewhere else.

Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Galway, Ireland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

Stayed there few yeras ago.. I ve to say that because Copenaghen is so expensive I was looking for something cheap... I usually don t ming, the hotel it s just a bed for me... but to be honest this one was quite depressing... toilets were not the worse in the world.. but the value.. the money you paid, not worthed!.. room very old, quite dirty and noisy... I m not gonna recommend it!

• Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
paris
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2009

This is definitely the worst hotel I found in Copenhagen:
- no soap in the room
- breakfast avalaible only at 8.30 am
- two showers on the floor, one of which with no lock
- they only accept cash !
- room in a very bad state, don't walk with bare feet on the carpet

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Denmark
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2009

Hello to all backpackers/travellers,

When I think about Euroglobe Hotel, I just wanna puke on the table.

I DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND this hotel. Why ? Very easy, let me explain you that into details.
I booked two rooms for 8 people during a week-end (May 2009) and two hours before I checked in, the owner called me to tell me that the rooms were not available anywore because of some water issues (of course I don't believe that because they were completely full during the all week-end!)... well, sounds bad isn't ? Let me continue the story...
Then, the owner told me that he booked two rooms in another hotel closed to the Central Station for the same price and probably the same standing... BUT, when we arrived there (the hotel was closed to the part of the city where you can find all the hookers you want by the way), the rooms were definitely in bad condition. For example, some of the bed were broken, we (also) had some water issue on the wall and so on... Moreover, we had one shower for 8 people with mould all over the walls. Really disgusting !!! I am REALLY dissapointed about this experience and will never book again in this hotel. Finally, we had to go EVERY morning to the Euroglobe hotel to take the breakfast (15min by walk) which was included in the price. Of course, we didn't have so much time on the morning so we skipped the food ! (but paid for it)

In this case, I really don't recommand this hotel. I can see from the comments on this website that it didn't only append to me ! So guys, avoid it.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Hotel Euroglobe? Share your experiences!