The rooms were dirty and the staff unkind...bathrooms very old without soaps for the visitors.this hotel is located far away from the city center and the connection to the city is dificult, especially the night hours.The reception staff does not give infomation about the city, easily.Generally is a hotel 2 stars, in my opinion of course,which does not help the 2-day visitors of the city to discover Copenhagen, to sleep well and to continue the journey.About breakfast, I would like to say that it is o.k, but I do not think this is enough for a 4-stars hotel.I recommend Radisson Blu,because is a very good hotel-chain, but this hotel is not.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel And Conference Center, Copenhagen
- Radisson Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Radisson
- Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel & Conference Center Copenhagen, Denmark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to this hotel's charming Frederiksberg location right in the heart of Copenhagen for a memorable meeting, spectacular event or exciting Copenhagen getaway. Close to shopping, restaurants and major attractions, direct metro to the airport and very reasonable parking, this sleek hotel makes an ideal base for exploring beautiful Copenhagen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Rezidor, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Radisson Blu Falconer Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.