I spent a week at the Bellissimo with my sister and could not have picked a better place for some much needed rest and relaxation. Our room was very spacious, light and airy. The beds were comfortable and the room was cleaned daily, with fresh towels provided. We only needed to ask and an extra pillow appeared. Our room looked straight out onto the pool area which also had comfortable sun loungers and fresh towels. Parasols were avaliable for those who wanted to stay out of the sun and the staff were quite happy to deliver your drinks for you to enjoy around the pool.
The taverna was a relaxed and friendly place to eat and has a great view of the sea and Delos beyond. Breakfast is also served here and is buffet style, the highlight of which is the greek yogurt. There is plenty of choice on the lunch and dinner menu, all at reasonable prices. I particularly liked the salads. There is a large bar area as well, so you can spend plenty of time enjoying a drink or two both before and after dinner. They serve some lovely local white wines and are more than up for the challenge of making a cocktail. A speciality is something involving rum and peace juice. They also serve great coffee and a decent cup of tea!
There were plenty of other extras we enjoyed, including the free wifi, the lovely glass of wine when we arrived, the transfers to and from the airport and the huge bowl of sweets in reception!
Above all though is the quality of the team who run the hotel. I cannot speak highly enough about Theo and Michael and their wonderful staff who looked after us so well. They demanded and ensured we had plenty of fun as well as rest. The brothers enjoy a good chat with their guests and are more than capable of some friendly teasing when the occasion arises. They will always go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and special. There are very few places I would consider revisiting, since there are so many wonderful places to explore, but I am already looking to see if I can squeeze in another trip at the end of the season. Many many thanks to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bellissimo Resort is a newly – built holiday complex, a perfect sample of the traditional Cycladic architecture. Owned and run by people dedicated to provide genuine Greek hospitality, plus all the modern services that will make your holiday as relaxed and laid back as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Bellissimo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellissimo Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Bellissimo Resort Mykonos, Greece