We visited Saint John Hotel on the day pass from our cruise ship Regal Princess. We had a wonderful day. The massage was amazing and all the staff we met were very professional, the drive down to the pool was fun! My only quibble was that there wasn't enough waiting staff on at breakfast we waited some time for a pot of tea and used plates to be removed etc.
Thank you for having us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Saint John Hotel Resort is located on one of the finest spots on Mykonos Island, in the picturesque area of Agios Ioannis and spans across 20,000 sq. m of land. The resort has been specially created for travelers who demand only the best for their vacation or business trip. Catering to the comfort, convenience and leisure of its guests, the Saint John Mykonos Hotel Resort offers a wide variety of exceptional hotel facilities and services, including a 200-meter long private beach, a spa, a tennis court, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, conference halls and outdoor reception areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint John Hotel Villas And Spa
- Saint John Hotel Villas Agios Ioannis
- Saint John Resort
- Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa Mykonos, Greece