We visited Mykonos in August 2012. The hotel is big and as such does not have a very personal feel. The staff were friendly but they were too busy all the time and they were unable to add any personal tones. At the reception there were queues most of the time.
The breakfast was absolutely enormous. There was whatever one wanted from continental, English and greek breakfast selection ! Not very impressed by the dinner though.
The rooms (we had a villa with a pool) were very spacious with arealy big terrace. The flowers and plants were very looked after in our villa but also in all the hotel areas. Very clean rooms, the pool was cleaned daily, and the room service was prompt and obliging.
Very good experience overall!
- Also Known As:
- Saint John Hotel Villas And Spa
- Saint John Hotel Villas Agios Ioannis
- Saint John Hotel Villas
- Saint John Hotel
- Saint John Resort
- Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Saint John Hotel Resort is located on one of the finest spots on Mykonos Island, in the picturesque area of Agios Ioannis and spans across 20,000 sq. m of land. The resort has been specially created for travelers who demand only the best for their vacation or business trip. Catering to the comfort, convenience and leisure of its guests, the Saint John Mykonos Hotel Resort offers a wide variety of exceptional hotel facilities and services, including a 200-meter long private beach, a spa, a tennis court, swimming pools, restaurants, bars, conference halls and outdoor reception areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Splendia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Saint John Hotel Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.