We read a lot of different opinions about this hotel, some very good and some not so good.
Some were pointing out the fact that this hotel lucks of cleanness, some that it is not up to date for a five star hotel, some that the staff is a little bit too pushy.
We stayed here in September, so still during high season period but it was not so busy as it would probably be in August.
It is a lovely hotel, very well located. Close enough to Mykonos town and to the best beaches of the island but in a quite spot.
The winning point for us was really the fact that this hotel has its own private beach and quite a nice one as lots of the hotel in Mykonos are far from the beach or they use public beaches that get extremely crowed.
The hotel in itself is well presented with all the facility. Very good SPA centre and excellent gym facilities. Lovely pool and bars and nice restaurant for breakfast and dinner. It has quite a good atmosphere. If I have to be critical, I would say that it needs a bit of freshing up.
The lobby area is a bit dated, the White bar is not so white anymore and the couches which i am sure were lovely when new now they look a bit tired.
The rooms are nice and spacious but again a make over of the bathroom wouldn't hurt.
Apart from those small thing the hotel is really nice, clean, very good service and lovely and helpful staff.
As everything in Mykonos i a bit price but... you know when you go on holiday there.
Overall we had a lovely week and we enjoyed some nice touches, like the movies under the stars every night, the boat trip the hotel organize for you, the gym and a good tennis court.
I would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island’s most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort’s Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 100 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort’s facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece