What a dicovery a real grand small luxury hotel.
First and foremost is the service from reservations all the way through to leaving.
The room we had was so grand with its living room about seventy square meters plus two baconys.
Anne loved the only lunch we had at Aqua E Sole by the pool.
Breakfast was a perfect buffet plus a cheff that cooks eggs to order.
Dolphins of Delos restarant was so perfect that we ither had dinner in there or ordered room service from the restaurant.
Mr Dimas from reservations,Carla from breakfast and spa aswell as Theodore one of the most lively managers took so much care of everybody with all the staff we had a great week in Mykonos even when the wind tried to spoil it for us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island’s most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort’s Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 100 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort’s facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Greece